Pengaruh Moralitas Individu, Budaya Organisasi, Dan Pengendalian Internal Terhadap Kecurangan Akuntansi
Fraud cases have always been the subject of fierce debate, especially with the emergence of cases that occurred in Indonesia, especially the latest ACFE resport regarding fraud case schemes that often accur in Indonesia in 2019. Overall,the purpose of this research is to examine individual studies of ethics, organizational culture and internal controls towards accountingÂ farud. The population of this study are civil servants (PNS) and ordinary daily workers (THL) who work at the BKAD office in the DIY sector. The sample of this research is 80 people. The sampling method in this research is random sampling. The dataÂ used in this research were carried out as primary data by directly visiting the BKAD secretariat and distributing questionnaires. The treatment method used is multiple linear regression. Based on the result of the research, it can be concluded that the variables of personal ethics (X1), organizational culture (X2), and internal control (X3) have a negative effect on accounting fraud (Y).
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.Â
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities â€“ tacitly or explicitly â€“ of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.