PENGGUNAAN MODEL PEMBELAJARAN SCRAMBLE UNTUK MENINGKATKAN MOTIVASI DAN PRESTASI BELAJAR PKn MATERI MENGENAL BENTUK-BENTUK KEPUTUSAN BERSAMA PADA SISWA KELAS V SEMESTER II SD 1 REJOSARI TAHUN PELAJARAN 2017/2018

Masrikan Masrikan

Abstract


This study aims to increase the motivation and learning achievement of students in grade V SD 1 Rejosari semester II of the 2017/2018 academic year in the Civics subject, the subject of recognizing the forms of collective decision To achieve this goal, this study was designed in two cycles. The procedure in each cycle includes the following steps: 1) planning, 2) implementation, 3) observation, 4) reflection. The effectiveness of actions in each cycle is measured from the results of the observations described, interpreted, then reflected to determine corrective actions in the next cycle. The action research carried out in two cycles resulted in the results in cycle I, the results of the observation of motivation reached a score of 3.5 with a value of 70 with a sufficient predicate and on the learning achievement results of 33 students there were 22 students or 66% achieved predetermined completeness while the rest 11 students or 34% have not yet achieved completeness. The  highest score obtained by students is 100 while the lowest score is 60, the average student learning outcomes is 75. Data in cycle II on the results of observations of motivation reaches a score of 4.1 with a value of 82 with good predicate and the results of learning achievement show that there are 33 students. 32 students or 96% have achieved the predetermined completeness while the remaining 1 child or 4% have not yet reached the completeness. The highest score obtained by students is 100 while the lowest score is 70. Based on the actions taken, it can be concluded that the application of the scramble learning model can increase the motivation and achievement of the fifth grade students of SD 1 Rejosari semester II of the 2017/2018 academic year in the subject of knowing the forms of collective decision. With an increase in student motivation to learn will have an effect on increasing student achievement.

Keywords


Motivation, Learning Achievement, Scramble Learning Model

Full Text:

PDF

References


Aqib. 2016. Model-Model, Media, dan Strategi Pembelajaran Kontekstual (Inovatif). Bandung: YramaWidya

Arikunto . 2014 Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Asih,Retno. 2017. Skripsi Peningkatan Kualitas Pembelajaran Pkn Melalui Model Pembelajaran Scramble Berbasis Powerpoint Pada Siswa Kelas V SDN Bendan Ngisor Kota Semarang. Semarang: Jurnal Unnes.

Astuti,Sri Endang. 2010. Interaksi dan motivasi Belajar. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.

Asih,Retno. 2017. Skripsi Peningkatan Kualitas Pembelajaran Pkn Melalui Model Pembelajaran Scramble Berbasis Powerpoint Pada Siswa Kelas V SDN Bendan Ngisor Kota Semarang. Semarang: Jurnal Unnes.

Astuti,Sri Endang. 2010. Interaksi dan motivasi Belajar. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.

BSNP.2016. Standar Isi Untuk Satuan Pendidikan Dasar dan Menengah. Jakarta: BSNP.

Depdikbud. 2017. Panduan Kriteria Ketuntasan Belajar Kelompok. Jakarta: Departemen Pendidikan Nasional.

Depdiknas.2017. Naskah Akademik Kajian Kebijakan Kurikulum Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan. Jakarta:Puskur Depdiknas

Damris, F., & Taufina, T. (2020). Peningkatan Hasil Belajar Pembelajaran Tematik Terpadu Menggunakan Model PBL di Kelas V Sekolah Dasar. E-Journal Pembelajaran Inovasi, Jurnal Ilmiah …, 4, 1930–1938. http://103.216.87.80/students/index.php/pgsd/article/view/8166

Diani, R., Yuberti, Y., & Syafitri, S. (2016). Uji Effect Size Model Pembelajaran Scramble dengan Media Video Terhadap Hasil Belajar Fisika Peserta Didik Kelas X MAN 1 Pesisir Barat. Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Fisika Al-Biruni, 5(2), 265. https://doi.org/10.24042/jpifalbiruni.v5i2.126

Faiz Noormiyanto. (2018). PENGARUH INTENSITAS ANAK MENGAKSES GADGET DAN TINGKAT KONTROL ORANGTUA ANAK TERHADAP INTERAKSI SOSIAL ANAK SD KELAS TINGGI DI SD 1 PASURUHAN KIDUL KUDUS JAWA TENGAH. Elementary School, 10(1), 279–288. http://dx.doi.org/10.1053/j.gastro.2014.05.023%0Ahttps://doi.org/10.1016/j.gie.2018.04.013%0Ahttp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29451164%0Ahttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=PMC5838726%250Ahttp://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.gie.2013.07.022

Iswara, P. D. (2016). PENGEMBANGAN MATERI AJAR DAN EVALUASI PADA KETERAMPILAN MENULIS DAN BERBICARA DI SEKOLAH DASAR. 387–394.

Noormiyanto, F. (2020). Efektifitas Penggunaan Perangkat Multimedia Terhadap Peningkatan Prestasi Belajar Siswa Berkesulitan Belajar. Elementary School, 7(2), 318–325.

Pratita, I. I. (2017). PENGEMBANGAN MODEL COOPERATIVE INTEGRATED READING AND COMPOSITION ( CIRC ) UNTUK MENINGKATKAN KEMAMPUAN MEMBACA PEMAHAMAN ( DOKKAI ) MAHASISWA JURUSAN BAHASA DAN SASTRA JEPANG UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA Ina Ika Pratita Universitas Negeri Surabaya , inapr. Jurnal Asa, 4.

Putra, I. G. D., Widiana, I. W., & Wibawa, I. M. C. (2020). Peran Model Pembelajaran Scramble Dalam Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Ipa. Jurnal Penelitian Dan Pengembangan Pendidikan, 4(3), 409. https://doi.org/10.23887/jppp.v4i3.27437

Rananda, A. (2016). PENINGKATAN HASIL BELAJAR MENULIS TEKS PROCEDURE MELALUI MODEL PEMBELAJARAN SCRAMBLE TEXT SISWA. Education Journal : Journal Education Research and Development, 171–186.

Sadulloh, U. 2010. PEDAGOGIK (Ilmu Mendidik). Bandung: Alfabet.

Shoimin. 2016. 68 Model Pembelajaran Inovatif dalam Kurikulum 2013. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media

Winataputra, Udin S dkk. 2004. Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31316/esjurnal.v8i1.1211

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 Masrikan Masrikan

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

View My Stats

 

Creative Commons License
Elementary School is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Based on a work at https://journal.upy.ac.id/index.php/es 


EDITORIAL ADDRESS:

Department of Primary School Teacher Education

Faculty of Teacher Training and Education

Universitas PGRI Yogyakarta

Telp./Fax.: (0274) 376808

Jl PGRI I No 117, Sonosewu, Kasihan, Bantul, Yogyakarta, Indonesia