| ..:: MENU ::..
|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policy|
|Article Processing Charge|
|Abstracting & Indexing|
|Article Withdrawal Policy|
- Manuscript accepted is written in standard English Language or Indonesian language
- The length of the manuscript is a minimum of 10 pages (or a minimal of 3000 words), written in Times New Roman 11, A4 paper format, margins: top 3; left 4; right 3; bottom 3, one column, justified, single-spaced.
- Manuscript comprises five main headings or six main headings (*if the manuscript is from a literature review): Pendahuluan (Introduction); *Kajian Pustaka (Literature review); Metode (Method); Hasil dan Pembahasan (Findings and Discussion); Simpulan (Conclusions); Daftar Pustaka (References).
- The title of the manuscript must be as brief as possible and must represent the content of the manuscript.
- Authors’ names are written below the tittle, followed by authors’ affiliation (name of the affiliation and country) and e-mail address.
- The abstract is written in two languages: Indonesian and English or only in English if the full text is written in English, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 200 words for each language format, written narratively comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article, in one paragraph.
- Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative of the article.
- APA style is used as a reference in citation, references, and writing format.
- The references of the article are in the form of journals and non-journals which are published in the last 10 years.
- The manuscript should be written in the following TEMPLATE.
- The manuscript must be in Microsoft Word (.doc/ .docx or .rtf) , and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating an account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER if you have not had any account yet, or click LOG IN if you have already had an account].
- All Author(s)' names and identity(es) must be completely embedded in the form filled in by the corresponding author: email; affiliation; and each author's short biography (in the column of 'Bio Statement'). [if the manuscript is written by two or more authors, please click 'Add Author' in the 3rd step of 'ENTER METADATA' in the submission process and then enter each author's data.]
- Authors' biography (in the column of Bio Statement) is written in the form of narration, including the author's full name, place, date of birth, and educational qualification/information starting from bachelor's degree (S-1) until the latest educational degree, the affiliation in which the author is currently working, phone number, and email address.
- All correspondences, information, and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging into the journal.
- If you have submission queries, please contact email@example.com